From the 22nd to 23rd of February the “Hamburger IT Strategietage” took place in Hamburg, Germany. The conference aimed at the companies’ management levels with talks on how Machine Learning will change business processes, the current disruptive power of IT, consequences of the AI trend for network infrastructure and necessaries for future data centers, if Germany has lost the junction in AI and ML topics and many more. Our Operative Director, Alexander Waldmann, was part of the last-mentioned topic and discussed, together with our partner Pure Storage, among other subjects, what (technical) hurdles companies are facing, if the current technology can depict AI concepts and what’s necessary to develop working and cutting-edge AI-powered systems.
- Intel joins the appliedAI initiative as a new partner!
- DELL and Equinix join the initiative as strategic Technology Partners
- appliedAI Ecosystem Meet-up at Google Munich Office
- Ten new partners join the appliedAI Initiative
- appliedAI Initiative will host AI conference for small and medium enterprises