From the 22nd to 23rd of February the “Hamburger IT Strategietage” took place in Hamburg, Germany. The conference aimed at the companies’ management levels with talks on how Machine Learning will change business processes, the current disruptive power of IT, consequences of the AI trend for network infrastructure and necessaries for future data centers, if Germany has lost the junction in AI and ML topics and many more. Our Operative Director, Alexander Waldmann, was part of the last-mentioned topic and discussed, together with our partner Pure Storage, among other subjects, what (technical) hurdles companies are facing, if the current technology can depict AI concepts and what’s necessary to develop working and cutting-edge AI-powered systems.
- All German AI startups at a glance – appliedAI Initiative publishes first startup landscape of that kind
- appliedAI Start-up Meet-up: vibrant start-up pitches with partners from industry and science
- appliedAI discusses AI-Infrastructure at Pures “Accelerate” conference and adopts the AIRI Mini design for its partners
- Think.Make.Start appliedAI Edition – From idea to AI prototype in 14 days!
- appliedAI: UnternehmerTUM and leading industrial companies, scientists and policymakers introduce Europe’s largest initiative for the application of AI