From the 22nd to 23rd of February the “Hamburger IT Strategietage” took place in Hamburg, Germany. The conference aimed at the companies’ management levels with talks on how Machine Learning will change business processes, the current disruptive power of IT, consequences of the AI trend for network infrastructure and necessaries for future data centers, if Germany has lost the junction in AI and ML topics and many more. Our Operative Director, Alexander Waldmann, was part of the last-mentioned topic and discussed, together with our partner Pure Storage, among other subjects, what (technical) hurdles companies are facing, if the current technology can depict AI concepts and what’s necessary to develop working and cutting-edge AI-powered systems.
- appliedAI: UnternehmerTUM and leading industrial companies, scientists and policymakers introduce Europe’s largest initiative for the application of AI
- Handelsblatt AI Conference: Great speakers, good discussions, possibly a starting point?
- AppliedAI @ CKI Konferenz 2018 by TUM
- The Next Level of Innovation
- AppliedAI @ Handelsblatt’s AI conference