Past Monday, the Center of Knowledge Interchange (CKI) by TUM, hosted the Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence conference 2018 in cooperation with Siemens. As the title hints, the main topics were data analytics and artificial intelligence, our core subjects. Therefore, also Andreas Liebl, Managing Director of appliedAI, attended the conference. At the Heart of the event were tandem talks by researchers at TUM and Siemens reporting on trends in Machine Learning, semantics & knowledge graphs and much more.
- All German AI startups at a glance – appliedAI Initiative publishes first startup landscape of that kind
- appliedAI Start-up Meet-up: vibrant start-up pitches with partners from industry and science
- appliedAI discusses AI-Infrastructure at Pures “Accelerate” conference and adopts the AIRI Mini design for its partners
- Think.Make.Start appliedAI Edition – From idea to AI prototype in 14 days!
- appliedAI: UnternehmerTUM and leading industrial companies, scientists and policymakers introduce Europe’s largest initiative for the application of AI