Past Monday, the Center of Knowledge Interchange (CKI) by TUM, hosted the Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence conference 2018 in cooperation with Siemens. As the title hints, the main topics were data analytics and artificial intelligence, our core subjects. Therefore, also Andreas Liebl, Managing Director of appliedAI, attended the conference. At the Heart of the event were tandem talks by researchers at TUM and Siemens reporting on trends in Machine Learning, semantics & knowledge graphs and much more.
- appliedAI: UnternehmerTUM and leading industrial companies, scientists and policymakers introduce Europe’s largest initiative for the application of AI
- Handelsblatt AI Conference: Great speakers, good discussions, possibly a starting point?
- AppliedAI @ CKI Konferenz 2018 by TUM
- The Next Level of Innovation
- AppliedAI @ Handelsblatt’s AI conference