Past Monday, the Center of Knowledge Interchange (CKI) by TUM, hosted the Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence conference 2018 in cooperation with Siemens. As the title hints, the main topics were data analytics and artificial intelligence, our core subjects. Therefore, also Andreas Liebl, Managing Director of appliedAI, attended the conference. At the Heart of the event were tandem talks by researchers at TUM and Siemens reporting on trends in Machine Learning, semantics & knowledge graphs and much more.
- Ten new partners join the appliedAI Initiative
- appliedAI Initiative will host AI conference for small and medium enterprises
- First appliedAI Ecosystem Meetup: It was about connecting startups and corporates
- Right place to push on the mission: Read how aviation startup Lilium trained its algorithms in the appliedAI Laboratory
- Talking about the power of alliances: appliedAI Initiative at DLD Europe Conference 2018 in Brussels